Bedford and Forsyth Education Centres




If you are looking for a transcript please complete the following form. If you have any questions or problems completing the form please contact

Many Nova Scotia Universities and colleges at your request can access your transcript using your student ID, see information below. 

My Transcripts

MyTranscripts is available for Nova Scotia Students that are applying to Nova Scotia Universities and Colleges (see the 11 available schools on the My Transcript Site). This is available to students that are currently enrolled or graduated in 2012 or later. Instead of sending a paper transcript, you will be asked to provide your Nova Scotia Provincial Student Number (PSN) on the application for admission to the Nova Scotia university or college of your choice.